• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat: Acrobat.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 on a Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) PC.

When I try to scan a PDF document, as its reading through the document, it pauses to display the dreaded white 'X' on a circular red background and offers the greeting in the Subject above.

The error message reads as follows:

Adobe Acrobat Acrobat.exe – Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point to?SetDeskewOptions@PageRecognition@IDRS@@QAEXABVCDeskewOptions@2@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Progarm Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat2020\Acrobat\plug-ins\PaperCapture\OCRLibrary.dll

as best I was able to transcribe the thing.

Clicking the 'Ok' in the lower right hand corner of the box/message enables the scanning to proceed until it reaches another point in the document when it halts. The process continues until the end of the document is reached. It finally enhances the document, but there's something that's amiss here.

I've checked the updater and it's current.

Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, when you try to scan the document, you get the above error message.

Please try to copy the files from 'iDRS15' Folder to the 'PaperCapture' and 'plug_ins' folder in Acrobat as described in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-could-access-recognition-service.html and see if that works for you. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, when you try to scan the document, you get the above error message.

Please try to copy the files from 'iDRS15' Folder to the 'PaperCapture' and 'plug_ins' folder in Acrobat as described in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-could-access-recognition-service.html and see if that works for you. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines