Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat adding a ton of white space to 40x46" print job.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pdf that is exactly 40" x 46" and for some reason when I try and print it out in adobe, it is changing the seize to 40.55" x 57.32", resulting in a ton of white space on one side. See the preview window below:

Matt5C97_0-1601384046223.png

What can I do to fix this? I'd like to not waste all of that paper for no reason. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat adding a ton of white space to 40x46" print job.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pdf that is exactly 40" x 46" and for some reason when I try and print it out in adobe, it is changing the seize to 40.55" x 57.32", resulting in a ton of white space on one side. See the preview window below:

Matt5C97_0-1601384046223.png

What can I do to fix this? I'd like to not waste all of that paper for no reason. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt!

Thank you for reaching out.

Try changing the options under Page Size and Handling. Select the Fit option and check if the page size or preview changes.

Also, please check the printer settings. In the print window, go to the Properties tab.

Are you experiencing this issue with a particular file? Try printing other files and check if you experience similar behavior. If the file is received from another source, check the document properties. Go to File menu > Properties > Advanced tab.

Share the Acrobat and OS version on your Mac. If possible, please share the PDF with us. So we can check it on our end.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0