Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC 2020 Offline

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been in contact with Adobe Support and was told that offline activation is not possible with a retail license, however is possible with a volume license using the Adobe Provisioning Toolkit Enterprise Edition.

Ultimately, I ended up activating it online (although not desired as our systems will be offline), but have some concerns. I'd like to know what functionalities I would lose since these systems will be offline.

Can someone please provide a list? Thank you.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

Have you received any underlying issues? Adobe support seemst to not even know their own product. I've been told we can't do offline activation, been told that they don't do volume licensing, and that you need to reach Adobe servers once every 90 days to continue using the product. Have you had any other issues since activating?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines