• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC don't work after upgrading to Big Sur on my MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to use Bookmarks in one of my PDF's but it won't let me since upgraded to BIG SUR.  I keep getting told I'm using the free version.  I put in my Adobe account numbers and it keeps saying Adobe DC is downloading ... but it doesn't appear to be.  

What can I do?

Thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since it was too early to upgrade you could consider going back to a supported system, or wait until Adobe have managed to make Acrobat work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it too early to upgrade? Adobe claims that Acrobat and Reader DC are compatible with Big Sur, although there are many reports of issues...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do Adobe say they are compatible. This is what I see (27 November 2020):

2020-11-27_22-02-21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This page is outdated. It's about the beta version of Big Sur. I've asked them to update it, but it hasn't yet happened.

In this featured post from an Adobe employee they claim it's compatible: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/apple-silicon-mac-big-sur-unable-to-install-acrobat-us...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines