• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC (Duplicating pages.)

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user with Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. I will try to explain to my best ability on what I am needing to accomplish. Here it goes.

So I created a form from scratch and what I am trying to do is create multiple pages that have the same formating or in other words, duplicate the base page. BUT I do not want each page to contain the same data but I do want it to have the same formatting. 

With that being said, I work for a company that offers Sanitary Smoke Testing. When conducting the test, we will inqure multiple "defects" within the sewer infrastructure, some test will see upwards of 50 defects and each defect needs to be "unique" so to speak. So I created a form that has the following, Date, Defect ID #, Type of Defect, Severity Level, Corresponding Address, Image of the defect, Field Tech., Lat, Long, HAE, and finally, additional copmments. So, I need each page to conatin different content specific to each defect recorded. So what I am asking is, is there any way to duplicate the form that I have created but put different content in there like, Defect ID, Type of Defect, etc? 

Thanks.

[Your question is not about installing, so moved to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this can be done by defining the page as a Template object and then spawning new copies from it. It can be set up so that the copies have unique field names, but you will still need to rest their values, as they will contain the values of the originals.

Try searching this forum for "spawn template" and you'll find plenty of discussions on the matter.

Alternatively, you can use this (paid-for) script I've created to achieve it in seconds, without having to write any code:

http://try67.blogspot.com/2013/09/acrobat-duplicate-page-including-form.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines