Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat dc Issues

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I have recently upgraded from Individual to business license because sales person said, I can do . however, I am unable to do. tried logging a ticket with adobe support and no one responded.

tried pinging through chating, last 3 days, no proper solution . I am already upgraded to business license (1 user)

1) I need to modify the document in flight and resend it to recepient. (recepient has not yet signed yet). how do I do modifying  the pdf and resend.

2) How do I get attachments from the recepient. for e.g. I send the document for signature. then I need to collect driver license, passport copy or some additonal document while signing the agreement. how do I receive the attachment 

3) Adobe sales said, I can handle GEO specific companies in one business user license. I can only use one at the same time. only one login at the same time will work. I am ok. however, I see 4 users were allowed to create. but I am unable to assign the product between users . due to which, user1@domain.com  is able to login and create document. but user2@domain.com is unable to login and use the app. it says, starts a free trial.

any help?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have been pinging support for over a week. no response. then came here to get some help. no response. imagine, I have spent $1000 and upgraded to business license. but still no one provides any help from Adobe technical support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What business license does you use? Is it Adobe Sign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe cc all apps business license

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't know nothing about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that is ok sir. no problem.  the frustrating is , have been waiting for adobe to get back from me from 22nd April. they said, they have escalated the case  and someone will get back to me in 24. hours. it is 30th april. no one has got back to me yet. 

today, I received an update from Support engineer that the upgrade did not go well. they asked me to come on chating with the the support case number.  i went and asked. they said, wait another 24 hours for someone to call it seems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines