• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC - Keep asking to sign in again and again ,

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having problem to open any PDF file , it keep asking me to sign in  again and again . I did every thing , Uninstall and install again , Though it did not work . Also no Phone number for customer service . Dont unerstand what to do 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Balkaran,

We are sorry for the trouble. We need some more information for a better understanding:

Are you not able to open the application on the desktop and getting the sign-in prompt repeatedly? If yes, please refer to the similar discussions below and see if that works for you:

Additionally, you may also refer to the help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-sign-in-loop.html

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem. The complex 'fixes' suggested have not resolved the problem. Please, someone at Adobe, provide a patch/fix. It is so incredibly frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rob!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you receive the sign-in prompt every time you launch the application, please try the troubleshooting steps as suggested in the following community link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/acrobat-keeps-asking-to-sign-in/td-p/11525698?page=1 

Check if that helps.

If the issue still occurs, please share the Acrobat and OS version details with us.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have tried the troublshooting steps, however they have not resolved the issue. The troubleshooting steps are horrendously complex, by the way. It would be far mor helpful if Adobe would issue a patch to resolve the issue.

Adobe Acrobat is a brilliant product which I use every day. It is just a shame that the issue of having to sign in over and over again hasn't been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes none of your supposed fixes works.  The program requires you to signed in every single time it opens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use Task Manager to end the Adobe Creative Cloud and continue using the Adobe DC.

Wroekd for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines