• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE ACROBAT DC KEEPS ASKING TO SIGN IN

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the first time posting on a Forum thing to get computer help. Usually I can google my own solutions, but this is beyond my ability to fix. So forgive me if I’m saying too much irrelevant information I just want to make sure I don’t forget a critical detail or something lol.

Back in December everything was working fine. then I got my laptop sent in for a repair as the screen was broken. while it was in for repairs, I was using a different laptop that we use as a backup for such a situation. everything was going great on that laptop. 

the following may or may not have anything to do with my problem but I’m leaving no stone unturned incase it can help.

just before I picked up my original laptop, I got a virus on the backup laptop because I was not careful with an email from what I thought was a from a co worker. I decided to use a program to completely wipe the hard drive of all information and re-install windows and adobe etc. things were working fine. couple of days after this I picked up my original laptop and things are not so fine anymore.

Now ADOBE constantly requires me to sign in and if I don’t it closes all my PDF files that are open. Or if I’m converting a word document to PDF I can’t because I need to open ADOBE to sign in and prove my license is still good to word. there seems to be no pattern to this either. Usually when I first start work it will ask to sign in. that’s fine, I can live with that but then not even 5 minutes later I need to do it again. other times I can go a hour before it happens. And I’ve seen it go as many as 4 times in an hour. Not when I open a PDF too. I’m scrolling thru an already open PDF. 

Did me using a second laptop cause this issue? If so, how can I resolve this?

I have tried looking for updates and uninstalling and re installing adobe. Before I could do only the ADOBE ACROBAT now, I must download this CLOUD thing as well for some reason. Like I don’t have enough stuff on my hard drive lol. I’ve tried a few “solutions” online but no luck. I’m willing to do them again just so we can for sure cross it off the list and look for a better solution.

Let me know what you guys would need to know to help me out. I will be on every couple of days to respond to comments to let you know if anything works.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

the website wont let me delete this post. but the problem sorted itself out not even 2 days after posting this question... to this day i have no clue what fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the website wont let me delete this post. but the problem sorted itself out not even 2 days after posting this question... to this day i have no clue what fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no need to remove it. I'll just mark it as solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Johnathan2545

I have been a PAID ripped off subscriber for adobe for years and this has seriously pissed me off when having to repeatedly sign in to this damn software when I am working remotely due to the chicom virus. adobe and their infinite wisdom are screwing remote users who work without internet access remotely but they HAVE NO PROBLEM CHARGING $190 PER YEAR FOR THE SUBSCRIPTIONS.

DEAR ADOBE YOU ARE MAKING MY LIFE ABSOLUTELY HELL BY FORCING A LOG IN EVERY DAMN TIME I PULL A PDF UP SO EXACTLY HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SHUT THIS OFF AFTER TWO YEARS OF THIS BS?????????????

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS

THERE IS NO REASON TO MODIFY THE REGISTRY

THERE IS NO REASON TO HAVE MULTIPLE DAMN SETTINGS PREVENTING ME FROM TURNING THIS ON WHEN NECESSARY AND TURNING THIS OFF WHEN I CAN NOT GET ON LINE

FIX YOUR SOFTWARE AND ENOUGH OF THIS BRAVO SIERRA THAT YOU HAVE FOXTRON UNIFORM CHARLIE KILO INDIA NOVEMBER GOLF CHARLIE ROMEO ECHO ALPHA TANGO ECHO DELTA

I am not the only one enraged by this and there is no shortages of people trying to solve this so FIX IT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines