• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC Pro will not Continue it Download

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a business license for Adobe for an employee of ours. They are able to use the online version, however, when we attempt to download the desktop version we are running into an issue. I will start the download, it asks for a sign-in, it signs in to the employee's login, and then it states you can close the window. Once I close the window and go back, nothing else happens. It just sits there with a message stating that JavaScript is not enabled, please enable it and try signing in again. I checked every web browser and JavaScript is enabled on each of them. I had this problem with mine and a week later it just decided to download but it has been several days and still nothing on this one. What can I do to push this download through?

TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the Internet Control Panel; I hear this is what affects the install process, not an actual browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines