Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat DC removing characters from text fields after editing!

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open a .pdf document, click "Edit PDF", click "Add Text", add my text, hit "CLOSE", save the document and exit. 

I open the document once after editing, and everything is fine.

Half an hour goes by and I realize I forgot to add something to my document! I open the document again and all throughout the document seemingly random characters are missing from many text fields! (The document looks like a piece of digital swiss cheese!) (See image below, yellow boxes had characters in them earlier!)

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Am I doing something incorrectly? 

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Bug, General Feedback, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat DC removing characters from text fields after editing!

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open a .pdf document, click "Edit PDF", click "Add Text", add my text, hit "CLOSE", save the document and exit. 

I open the document once after editing, and everything is fine.

Half an hour goes by and I realize I forgot to add something to my document! I open the document again and all throughout the document seemingly random characters are missing from many text fields! (The document looks like a piece of digital swiss cheese!) (See image below, yellow boxes had characters in them earlier!)

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Am I doing something incorrectly? 

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Bug, General Feedback, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 1
Paul5C34 LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops! Sorry, I didn't notice where I was posting. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0