• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC taking forever to open and close files

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening any pdf file or closing any pdf file takes forever! It goes into a wheel spin and sits there, like its hung up! Eventually, it does the opening or closing. Initially, I felt it had hung up and rebooted. That's how long it takes! This is the most ridiculously frustrating problem. You guys need to fix this crap ASAP. I have a paid service. This is not a free tool. It needs to work as advertised! It seemed to work temporarily and fine after I reinstalled the darn thing, (which took forever). I am not doing this again and again. It's back to its old ways again after a few days of use. All the previous posts about unchecking preferences and other gimmicks have been tried and are in place. Nothing helps. This band-aid repair is meant for cheap, free products. Please fix this nonsense immediately. Are you not able to replicate this problem AND FIND THE SOURCE AND A FIX? That cannot be. You are not taking this seriously. Lots of us have this issue. With all the reources you have and your stock making new all time highs, the least you can do is fix an irritating problem your paid customers are facing on a daily basis with your core product!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?