Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat DC using Adobe Sign: "Copies have been automatically sent to all parties"

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat DC, which gives me the functionality to use Adobe Sign. From Acrobat DC how do I turn off the "Copies have been automatically sent to all parties to the agreement" function. 

Since this is through Acrobat and not through Adobe Sign, I do not have the recommended method of doing this seen in this article. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/stop-sending-completed-adobe-sign-docs-as-email-attachment...

Any help is appreciated.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat DC using Adobe Sign: "Copies have been automatically sent to all parties"

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat DC, which gives me the functionality to use Adobe Sign. From Acrobat DC how do I turn off the "Copies have been automatically sent to all parties to the agreement" function. 

Since this is through Acrobat and not through Adobe Sign, I do not have the recommended method of doing this seen in this article. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/stop-sending-completed-adobe-sign-docs-as-email-attachment...

Any help is appreciated.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nealqf

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to stop sending the copy of the signed documents to all signers.

I have checked the account details with the email used to sign in to this community and found that you have a Teams account for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

The ability to manage the PDF distribution in the Signed and Filed email is available to Team, Business and Enterprise levels of service.  The setting can be found by navigating to: Account > Account Settings > Global Settings

Capture.PNG

For more information please refer to a similar discussion How to disable the Signed and Filed email notifica... - Adobe Support Community - 10838461

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nealqf LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

That is the exact info I included in one of the links I provided. As I said, that doesn't seem to be an option. 

Nealqf_0-1594660107954.png

These are the only settings I have available when I click on settings. 
Not sure how to proceed from here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF