• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC Win 10 64bit download

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm editing large files and the Adobe Acrobat DC 32bit is running slow.  Is there a Acrobat DC 64bit download for Windows 10?  If so, how do I access it?

Thanks!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Currently there is no 64-bit version of Acrobat for Windows. 64-bit versus 32-bit would not account for the performance issues you are experiencing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently there is no 64-bit version of Acrobat for Windows. 64-bit versus 32-bit would not account for the performance issues you are experiencing.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working on a 64bit version of acrobat DC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please read my previous response:

Adobe has not and will not significantly pre-announce new features, but you could reasonably assume that 64-bit version of Acrobat Pro DC (not Acrobat Pro 2020) is on the horizon. That having been said, 64-bit support allows for larger documents and operations thereupon, taking advantage of more virtual memory (and hence more physical memory). But in general 64-bit does not improve performance.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you ask? It is a total myth that 64 bit makes for better performance. Are you running out of memory?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From time to time I use bluebeam 64bit version. It never hangs or slows like acrobat. Bluebeam is made for something different then what I do so I use acrobat most of the time. I would like to see a 64bit version of acrobat. My computer is fast (amd 3900XT) with a lot of memory (64GB) so the computer is not the problem and not that acrobat is always slow either but more often than I like, it does slow or hang a bit and as 64bit can address more memory I am thinking it might make a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then there are bugs or problems with Acrobat. 64 bit is not a magic bullet for resolving problems; bugs remain bugs. Marketing guys like to imply amazing things, because that's their job. I'm a programmer and I know none of it is real unless the app is actually running out of memory.  You should work on resolving the bugs - have you reported them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So no one ever answered. Is adobe working on a 64bit acrobat DC version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one in this forum can or will answer this question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines