Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to take one or more pages from a PDF, without extracting and saving, and drag and attach them to an email?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to take one or more pages from a PDF, without extracting and saving, and drag and attach them to an email?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
Dave__M LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a multi-page PDF open in Acrobat Pro, you can select and drag pages from the Page Thumbnails panel, and drag (for example) to  your desktop. This will extract those pages into a separate doc.  All email clients are different, but in Outlook, I can drag a PDF from my desktop into an open email draft, and it attaches it automatically.  Depending on your OS/applications - this may work for you.

My best,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0