Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat disappears after Windows 10 update

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all

I have been using Adobe Acrobat V11 since 2014. 

After a Win 10 update, I fined that I can no longer use my version as it is no longer supported. However the Adobe website does state that it can still be used but withou any support or updates. 

I live on a very small pension and simply cannot afford to pay a monthly fee, which I find absolutely abhorant. Neither can I afford to buy a full copy of a later version. My question is:

How can I still use my Adobe Acrobat V11 on Windows 10?

Terence Driscoll

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is correct, it is no longer supported. But you may still be  able to run it in MS Windows 10.

Use the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter, and select in the wizard windows 8 or windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes people are lucky with unsupported software, sometimes not. Please tell us exactly why you can’t use it. What happens. You can also get Acrobat for a one time fee but I think you’ve left it too late for a discounted upgrade. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines