• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat for Mac

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so fed up with Acrobat DC on my Mac. How on earth do we have just the plain Acrobat Reader to read documents?

There's obviously been a recent update and now [over the last few days] I keep getting a call to action to sign up for a 7 day free trial - all the while holding my document to ransom and therefore can't read it.

Is there a way to have a normal adobe acrobat reader for my mac?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, just uninstall Acrobat and then install the free Reader, which you can get here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you I thought I had done that ages ago. But will give it a go. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just be aware that uninstalling Acrobat does not cancel your subscription to it, if you have one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I couldn't find the uninstall option for Acrobat DC but in my applications folder there was Adobe Acrobat Reader DC - what I've done is removed DC from my dock and added the Acrobat Reader DC to the dock instead. It turns out that it's your default app if it's in your dock. Love learning something new! Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines