• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Mac bookmarks panel icons too big

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been searching the internet for an answer for weeks about why my Adobe Acrobat on my Mac has a bookmarks panel where the icons are so large that very few bookmarks will fit.   How do I fix this?

See picture below.

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 2.48.44 PM.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat)? What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS 10.13.6
Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional 8.3.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm surprised it works at all... That version of Acrobat is extremely old and not compatible with your OS. Problems are to be expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, the problem is that Adobe Acrobat DC doesn't show up on my Mac, only an old install of Acrobat CS5.   When I try to reinstall Acrobat DC, I get a message saying that Adobe Acrobat DC is already installed, but I cannot find Acrobat DC anywhere on my Mac's applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start by uninstalling Acrobat 8, as it can conflict with Acrobat DC. Then uninstall DC, run the Cleaner tool (https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html) and then re-install it and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines