• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat not recognising fonts.

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Adobe Acrobat X1 on my new PC and am having trouble with it not finding "century gothic" which is installed on my machine. If I go to printer preferences and select "embed fonts" it doesn't show up even though it does show up in the fonts folder. The font works fine in all of the other installed software.   Any ideas? Century Gothic font.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When it comes to Fonts that is whole different beast of a Universe. So many things can be the underlying issue.

For one, you're using an unsupported old version of Acrobat on a MS Windows 10 box. If I were you I would run you Acrobat Pro in compatibility mode. And also see here for additional tips : https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/pdf-editing-problem/m-p/11335347#M269147

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Valorous, so much appreciated.
I reinstalled it several times to get it to work properly (well almost)
The version of Adobe Acrobat I am using was working fine on my old PC which was windows 10 so I guess it is kind of finicky. 
Thanks again for your time šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines