• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro 11 Removing -Signed Suffix Renaming

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is there anyway to disable Adobe Acrobat Pro 11 automatically renaming PDF documents after signing.

When signing a PDF, Acrobat automatically renames the file to include a -signed suffix at the end of the file name. 

There is a way to do this with redacting by unchecking a box in preferences to disable automatically renaming the document to include _Redacted suffix.

But I don't see an option to turn this off for signing documents.

This is causing problems with a webapp I'm working with to where if it does not save over the PDF when clicking "Save", it will fail.  When clicking "Save", I have to manually back space the -signed suffix every single time to ensure the file is saved over correctly. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not possible to change that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

++ Adding to the correct suggestion by try67

Adobe Acrobat XI is an old and EOL application. For more information please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-xi-reader-xi.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines