• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2015 Crashes

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Acrobat Pro (Mac Version) is 2015.006.30518 and there is an issue existing in the software

When I try to insert one page or multiple pages from one PDF file to another File, it suddenly crashes and clears up all the recent file list and this happened many times

Could you please provide a solution to that problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system do you have?

Is there some reason you're not upgrading to the latest Acrobat Pro DC?

EDIT:  See system requirements.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/system-requirements.html

2015 is not compatible with macOS Catalina.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used macOS 10.15.4 and it is strange that previous versions of Adobe Acrobat Pro does not appear this issue and only this version has the problem of crashing when I inserting new pages into the existing PDF File

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your crash logs.  What is causing Acrobat to crash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cause is inserting new pages to existing PDF Files, when I click insert new pages, it just crashes and clears up all my recent file list

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not answer my question.  

I suggest you contact Adobe Technical Support for assistance.  Perhaps they can remotely check your crash logs to determine which exception is causing Acrobat 2015 on macOS Catalina to crash.

Log-in at the link below and click the chat bot icon. Type AGENT followed by enter/return key.

CC-chatbot-icon.jpg

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Good luck!

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

We are sorry for the delay in response. 

Are you trying to insert pages using the option 'Insert pages from File'? If yes, please try to drag/drop the file to be inserted in Pages Panel/Organizes pages and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Qianxin Wang

A new update for Adobe Acrobat Pro 2015 classic track is now available v15.006.30523. Please update the application to the new version. Go to Help > Check for Updates. You may also download the patch manually from the link (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html)and see if that helps.

Also, if you are using the dual monitor setup, please refer to the steps provided in the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/dual-monitor-crash-windows.html)

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines