• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 Surface Pen Autodect

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently running a valid Acrobat Pro 2017 and I am having current issues with the Surface Pro 4 pen. Previously I was using the Surface pen to annotate PDFs. Until now with recent updates, the pen does not auto detect to annotate. I have went to the prefrences menu, comments section and clicked on the box "Auto detect pen hardware to enable markup" with no avail. Is there a work around or would upgrading to Adobe Acrobat DC version solve my issue. Currently running a Surface Pro 4 with current Windows 10 updates.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, also on Acrobat Pro 2017, latest update, in a Windows 10 surface. Urgent help needed! The pen was working flawlessly for the last months.
Actually, marking in comment mode is still possible; but I must have this in full screen mode and the comment mode marking seems automatically to turn off there.

Can this be connected to the latest Windows updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines