Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 - preset zoom

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i am creating a lot of bookmarks regulary. Therefore i would like to preset “apply zoom“ (Standard-Zoomfaktor für Lesezeichen festlegen >> zoom übernehmen) for all new created bookmarks. Found a screenshot on the adobe help pages, showing where to preset the zoom. But this menu point is missing in my Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020. Please see the screenshots below. The dark one is my app - without the preset button.

Searched the whole internet and the presettings within Adobe Acrobat. But did not find a solution.

Could someone help out how to arrange that this point appears in my menu?

Many thanks in advance and kind regards. Peter

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020.pngAdobe-Help-Seite.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option is available in Adobe Acrobat DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for answer, Bernd. Adobe Acrobat Pro somehow sounds like “Professional“. 😂 I am working with the Adobe products since around twenty-five years. No clue why Adobe offers different versions of this single program. I'ts all about money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 2020 is a non-substriction version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the point. Forced to use cloud services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that is a common misconception. Acrobat DC is a local application with cloud support, but you're by no means obliged to use the cloud for anything once you have it installed on your computer. You do have to have an internet connection, though, so that it can verify your subscription status from time to time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Understand. But this still leaves unanswered the question why a pro-version does not offer a basic feature. As a user i do not understand why there are different pro versions of a single product. That is confusing. So Adobe better start listening to its customers again. Instead of telling them they are missunderstanding the concept of getting it's customers into a subscrition model. But thanks for your answer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines