Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat pro 8 - No system font available

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new here on this forum. But i'd like to seek your help can someone to help/assist us about our concern issue.

Our concern is, we already tried to installed properly the specific font required. However, were getting "No system font available". We already tried other possible solution seen on other forum but we still have an issue. Also same with other Adobe Acrobat license version we have.

Any suggestion is much appreciate. 

Sample font is, CourierPS-Bold

Cheers.

Acrobat pro 8_TouchUp_Properties.JPGAcrobat pro 8_TouchUp.JPG.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Acrobat 8 is a very old version, what OS are you running on? If it is a up to date OS, I am a bit surprised that is runs at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're using Win16 DC OS. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're dealing with two separate issues.

One and main issue is that your current version of Acrobat Pro is too old and it doesn't receive support from Adobe anymore. So you're on your own when it comes to troubleshooting.

The second issue could be related to a font type that may have copyright restrictions. You may have installed the fonts that you are requiring in that document but that doesn't mean that the font will be able to be distilled, or used for editing due to its restrictions (I may be wrong though).

Verify with the provider of this font if it is restricted and if you need to pay a license or something  in order to use it as intended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks giving me an idea. I will share this and let's if i could get a right answer. Thanks Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines