• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe acrobat pro 9 and adobe reader

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the adobe pro 9 on my laptop, I need to view some bank documents and its asking for adobe reader and when I download that its asking me to delete adobe pro 9 which I do not want to do as I need adobe pro 9 (we are a small charity and cannot afford the upgrades so need to stick with what we have). When I try to install adobe reader it says: 

to proceed with acrobat reader installation, it is required to uninstall any older versions of adobe acrobat that may be under a perpetual licence from this machine

I do not want to delete adobe pro 9 but need adobe reader for the bank documents. 

What can I do please?

TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Are you SURE you need Reader? It seems more likely you are getting this message because you are trying to view the statements in your web browser. Download them and try to open in Acrobat 9. Do you get a message?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

You're trying to open the file in your browser. Instead, save it and then open it in Acrobat directly. It should work just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you SURE you need Reader? It seems more likely you are getting this message because you are trying to view the statements in your web browser. Download them and try to open in Acrobat 9. Do you get a message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I suppose so as I get this message when I try to view the document (its a downloadable from their website) and when I try to download it it gives the other message.Picture2.pngPicture1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message seems to show you are trying to download Acrobat Reader. Don't do that! The message in the first screen means you need to download the document you see. The file starting "Please wait..." is an actual document that you must download and open in Acrobat or Reader. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're trying to open the file in your browser. Instead, save it and then open it in Acrobat directly. It should work just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right ok. It worked!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions, it is much appreciated. Hope you all have a lovely day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines