Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat Pro auto tab

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find a way to auto tab.  I have a list of phone numbers and want it to auto tab so they can be typed quickly without hitting tab.  I saw some conversations about javascript but it didn't work for me.  Does anyone know how to do this and if it is done via javascript can you provide how it should be entered?  Thanks!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat Pro auto tab

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find a way to auto tab.  I have a list of phone numbers and want it to auto tab so they can be typed quickly without hitting tab.  I saw some conversations about javascript but it didn't work for me.  Does anyone know how to do this and if it is done via javascript can you provide how it should be entered?  Thanks!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JS is the only way to do it. What have you tried, and what were the results?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0