• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC blank Share, Sign, Fill & Sign Request Signatures window

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on Adobe Sign, I get a bar at the top that says Add signers-----Specify where to fill and sign-----Send and track progress, and has a big blank window bleow. Same results when I click on Adobe Sign.

When I click on Share button, there's a blank white square popover. 

Nothing appears after 5 minutes.

I've logged out, uninstalled, removed ~/Library/Caches/Acrobat, ~/Library/Application Support/Acrobat, ~/Library/Saved Application State/Acrobat, ~/Library/Preferenvces/Acrobat,

and the issue persists.

I have had this issue with PDF's I created from Mac OS print to PDF option, from PDF's from other people, and PDF's created in Illustrator.

This issue has been prevalent for a long time now and don't understand why.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that I have no other versions of Adobe Creative Cloud or Creative Suite. I am on macOS 10.15.7, which was a fresh install and not from a backup. I do not run any VPN or virus protection software that is blocking it from connecting to the internet. I do have Dropbox and Google Drive setup but moved PDF's to my Downloads folder, which does not sync with any services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Question moved from Using the Community (forums) to Acrobat.]

Which operating system do you have?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue using MacOS Big Sur 11.1.  I have to force quit Adobe Acrobat Pro if I want to use Adobe again.  The blank screen happens directly after selecting a file for Adobe Sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @adaml31986349,

The latest Acrobat Pro DC works with Big Sur and Apple's new M1 chip / Rosetta 2.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/macos-big-sur.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/apple-silicon-m1-chip.html

But with these known issues:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/mac-os11-big-sur-compatibility.html#KnownIssues

Adobe is working with Apple to sort out the known issues. It may take a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appears the issue i'm experiencing (blank screen when using Adobe Sign after selecting the document) isn't on this list.  I've been on hold for an hour with Adobe Customer Support.  Hopefully I'll have something to report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so I got immediate chat response from Adobe on Monday morning. Sunday was a big waste of time trying to get them to respond by phone or chat.  I am using OS Mac BigSur 11.1 and Adobe Pro DC 2020.013.20074.  The representative acknowledged that AdobeSign wasn't working with the app version.  They asked me to go to documentcloud website and try that.  I was using Safari, but it still didn't work.  The rep asked me to try Google Chrome and that worked (finally).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"The rep asked me to try Google Chrome and that worked (finally)."

=============

Glad you got it sorted with another browser.  In my experience that's often the case with all online services, not just Adobe's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines