• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe acrobat pro DC, fillable .pdf form, with signature, wont initiate submit after signature

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe acrobat pro DC, fillable .pdf form, with signature, wont initiate submit after signature

so i have the most current version of Acrobat Pro DC, on win 10
i have created a fillable form, and included a signiture, and a submit buttion 

the submit buttion is set to mouse up /  mailto: email address, 
the form has required feilds, 
the form has a signiture box, and that signiture is a required feild. 

if i fill all the required feilds, 
and then place the signiture,  it then locks the document from editing, asks for a save as location,  
and then no longer allows for the submit buttion to be pressed, or any action 
*(the reset form buttion i have in place works tho)

ultimatly, i would like users to be able to find this link on my wordpress site, 
be able to fill and submit, 

via browser, by default,   they can fill the form feilds, hit print , wet sign, and submit manually via scanned email, fax , mail etc, 
if they open it in adobe reader, or with a browser plugin,  they can fill all of the required feilds, 
and then they can digitally sign, 

*(and in theory/desired outcome)
 would like them to then be able to click submit, it wrap up the changes in the document with the signiture, open the users native mail handeler app, and have the send to address auto populated, 

*(i would love for them to be able to sign via browse, and submit and have it email directly)

thank you all

the item is a dealer application form for the company i work for. 
these get manually reviewed, and currently, they print, fill, scan and send it back, 

i would jsut like to avoid confusion for the people that actually utilize and handel .pdf's

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?