• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Freezes when Saving As Power Point

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using this function with no issue for years untill the last update. Now every time I need to export a PDF (any amount, I've tried from 1 page to 50 pages, varying in sizes and content) the program freezes after choosing a folder, in the "saving as" window.

I've tryed uninstalling, checking for updates and all the standard fixes. Nothing works.

Please help!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pauladalessandro 

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the application is freezing after selecting the folder in the save as window while exporting PDF to PowerPoint.

We tried to reproduce the issue on our end and its working fine. Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing to export the file? Also, what is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC.

Make sure you have the latest version 20.009.20067 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates. and see if that works for you.

Are you on a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of the OS? Please try to repair the installation (For Windows Only ) and see if that makes any difference. Go to Help > Repair Installation.

You may also try to turn off the protected mode for testing. Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat DC (Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Turn off the Protected Mode and uncheck Enhanced Security  > Click OK and reboot the application and check.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there is three way to solve this check out this video:

https://youtu.be/YcW0d9B1qi0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines