Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC OFFLINE Activation

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my issue:

I have numerous PCs that I am installing Adobe Acrobat Pro DC that are NOT connected to the internet, will NEVER be connected to the internet and can NEVER be connected to the internet. I purchased numerous copies of my software (on DVD) from a reputable large IT company. I have loaded the software onto my standalone machine(s) and I enter the serial number printed on the Adobe DC box. The software loads and then it asks me to activate. I can ONLY do the Offline activation. It brings me to the screen with the request code and gives me an web address of www.adobe.com/go/getactivated.

On another machine, I go to that web address and enter in the response code given to me on the offline machine. This has worked on 5 other installs. On two of the installs I get the error "Request Code invalid".  I have called 1-800-833-6687 three times and I have gotten responses of:

1. I have to connect to the internet one time. (This is not true as I have done this on other machines)
  2. I have to download another install of the software. (This does not make sense, seeing as how I bought the DVD software)
  3. I have to wait 72 hours to get another request code.

I have ensured that each time that  I entered in the code and gotten the Code invalid that I try to enter it at least 7 different times to ensure that I was not messing up characters or capitalization.

I am at my wits end with this awful customer support. I legitimately purchased software that I cannot use and is holding up work.

Would someone be able to help me to fix this issue on the TWO serial numbers that I am trying to activate so I can get some work done.

Thank you.

john

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums and only adobe staff can (or maybe not) help you.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Have you tried to reach out our support?

Are you still experiencing this issue? For offline activation: Activate Adobe Acrobat offline without Internet this is the only way to activation Adobe application.

As a note: i would say copy the request code on a notepad and then use a thumb /flash /pen drive to copy the and the same way get the response code to the offline machine.

Let us know if you still require our assistance.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased the older cs4 (sold new by amazon). My computer (that I would like to install the software on) does not have internet access. Can I use offline activation for that?: Offline Activation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same problem. Did you ever figure out how to get your adobe activated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines