Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on ARM processer, update failing

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a Microsoft Surface Pro X which has an ARM processor.

Have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC installed and it has worked fine. However, when running the update function it now failes and I get an error message "installation of the licensing module failed" and it rolls back. I am presently on version 20.009.20067 so I am so far only missing out on the latest update but more will come....

Anyone else with an ARM computer having had a similar problem and solved it!?? Any suggestions??

Jon

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on ARM processer, update failing

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a Microsoft Surface Pro X which has an ARM processor.

Have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC installed and it has worked fine. However, when running the update function it now failes and I get an error message "installation of the licensing module failed" and it rolls back. I am presently on version 20.009.20067 so I am so far only missing out on the latest update but more will come....

Anyone else with an ARM computer having had a similar problem and solved it!?? Any suggestions??

Jon

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum, Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF