• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Prints symbols/different language

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My client recived a docuement in a different language and printed it.

Some how now all his PDF's print in that language to an HP laserjet 7780 or 7760 can't remember.

However if I open it in google chrome it prints in english. The presented PDF is all in english.

I tried changing the settings in advanced print options. I do not know what is causing the issue. I print everything else on the computer in english. Even past documents print in english anything he recieved after that one document is now printing to that language. I did a repair of his acrobat pro DC. Any ideas would be much appceriated. I already tried everything I could find online so I am making this post.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mark

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the PDFs are getting printed in different language .

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20043 installed from the help menu > check for updates.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the print preview window and the picture of the actual print of the document? Also please share the sample PDF file so that we can check it at our end.

Also, please try to print the file as image and see if that works for you. Go to Print > Advanced > Print as image .

You may also try to reset the preferences to default as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines