• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC update installation comprimised

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (DVD version) and when I applied the updates through Adobe Acrobat DC updat, I could not update the program beyond version: Version 2015.006.x . 

So I tried to manually update the product through downloading the update installation from their website. As of right now and I can not open Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and it has become useless. I have tried repairing and using the solutions that are posted regarding Error 1328 error message.

One of the solutions is to uninstall Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and reinstall it. However, I don't want to use and out of date and un-upatched Adobe Software. 

Has Adobe update software that are on their website have they been comprimised? Has Adobe Corporation have been hacked and as a result they're spreading malicious/comprimised software to the public and we're not aware of it?  I have not find any solutions either from Adobe websites or any methods that I've used to troubleshoot is issue.

Would greatly appreciate a respose and possible solution, hopefull from a Adobe Employee... or anyone.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a subscription of Adobe Acrobat DC? Or is this Adobe Acrobat 2015?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

We did check your Adobe account using the email address that is used to sign in here on the community. We see that you have an Acrobat Premium subscription for the iOS application. 

There is no Acrobat Pro DC subscription listed under your Adobe account. Could you please confirm if you have purchased the Acrobat Pro DC subscription or the Adobe Acrobat 2015 license version? 

Please provide us more details about the service you are using so we can provide you the right information. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines