• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro: How to download from my account on Adobe website

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My previous laptop's motherboard went kaput.  I purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro in 2017 for a flat fee, which was on the previous laptop.  I have a new laptop.  How can I download Adobe Acrobat Pro onto my new laptop?  Do I need to upgrade?  I want to pay a one-time fee as before.  Thank you for any help and answers provided.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get the installer from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2017-downloads.html

Make sure to keep a copy of it, though, as Adobe is in the habit of not offering older installers after a while...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information.  I have tried the link that you provided.  After the installation, the screen shows that I have downloaded a 7-day free trial.  A Buy button is shown in the lower right corner.  I was hoping that Adobe would recognize that I previously purchased and registered Acrobat Pro 12 in 2017 and let me download again or provide information for an upgrade without a monthly subscription fee but a one-time fee.  Is this possible?

Thank you for your reply with any information that you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you enter your serial number, then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never saw a screen to enter my serial number.  I found my serial number on the My Products page earlier shown above the words Version 12.  I uninstalled the 7-day trial subscription and started over.  Again, using the link that you provided, the same happened again, including the pop-up window showing there is an error installing Acrobat DC.  However, the Adobe Acrobat DC 7-day trial subscription is installed again.  I am not sure why I could not easily install my previous Acrobat 2017 - Version 12 on my new PC (or an update) like I have done with other non-Adobe software on  this new laptop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You installed the wrong version, then. Acrobat DC is subscription-based. You need to download the installer for Acrobat 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines