• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe acrobat pro will not allow me to share to more than one other email

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an engineering drawing, that I have added post notes to. And when I try to share it, I can only add one email, when I try to enter second email it prompts the correct email, but will not allow it to join shared list si I'm unaware if that person can see or comment. I suspect he cannot as its only showin myself and one other in the shared sector 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Are you trying to add another email in a shared review or while staring a PDF review? 

If you are the initiator of the review, you can track and manage PDF reviews. Here are the steps how you can track it:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/tracking-pdf-reviews.html#tracking_and_managing_pdf_reviews...

From the tracker you can see how many reviewers are there? Look at the "Invite additional reviewers" and add the one you want to.

If this is not what you were looking for, then please share the screenshot of your shared review status.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines