• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader isnt rendering big files

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in CorelDraw and when i want to export a file which is for example 7m long, Adobe Acrobat Reader will not render it properly. It will only render a chunk from the original file. It says that the file is to big. So my question is:

Does Adobe Acrobat Reader have any limitation when it comes to how big the file has to be?

Im attaching a file with this problem

Thank you for reading, have a nice day

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , PDF forms , Print and prepress , Rich media and 3D , Scan documents and OCR , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the most important detail is what type of file is this ? 

Also, as I've read many times here in the forums, Adobe Reader doesn't have any editing capabilites, even though it can create a PDF document by selecting a file or group files.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC,  on the  other hand, have PDF editing capabilities but this should not be confused as an image  editor.  As such, it does have some limitations to the page sizes and dimensions.

See this thread: https://answers.acrobatusers.com/When-200-inch-page-limit-broken-q36927.aspx

The discussion above is part of an older thread and it focuses  on  using Acrobat Distiller PDF version 1.6.   

The current PDF version 1.7. So things might've changed a bit since then.

However,  the fact remains that , in order for you to be able to adjust such export settings, you need  Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (paid subscription) not Adobe Reader DC (free version PDF viewer).

In my personal opinion you should consider the discussion of the topic  that I posted above and figure out how to resize the original file from CorelDraw before you try and open it with Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, I will download the new version and try if is changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines