Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat shortcut ⌘ + → conflict

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although ⌘ + → or ⌘ + ← are the standard Mac shortcuts for the beginning and end of the line, in Adobe Acrobat these are the shortcuts for next and previous view. While using Adobe Acrobat, their shortcuts have preference over those of the Mac and I cannot find a way to customize the Adobe shortcuts.

Is there either a way to disable these Adobe shortcuts or force the Mac navigation shortcuts to have preference over the Adobe ones?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat shortcut ⌘ + → conflict

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although ⌘ + → or ⌘ + ← are the standard Mac shortcuts for the beginning and end of the line, in Adobe Acrobat these are the shortcuts for next and previous view. While using Adobe Acrobat, their shortcuts have preference over those of the Mac and I cannot find a way to customize the Adobe shortcuts.

Is there either a way to disable these Adobe shortcuts or force the Mac navigation shortcuts to have preference over the Adobe ones?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to customize keyboard shortcuts and I'm pretty sure there is no way to force mac shortcuts to have preference. You can ask for that here: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/36251497-customi...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 1