Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Standard DC (2015) Large Spool File

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

My users are experiencing an issue with an extensive delay in printing any PDFs to the Toshiba MFPs in the office. When the job is spooled from Adobe, the size of the data sent is insanely larger than the original file size; i.e. an 8mb file will spool as ~300 MB. I have tried printing as an image and set the setting to allow the printer to determine the colors. Also, I tried disabling any additional printing features that aren't needed.

Adobe Version: 2015.006.30482

Printers:

Toshiba e-Studio 6506AC

Toshiba e-Studio 7507A

Toshiba e-Studio 8508A

Kind of stump right here. Any insight or guidance on this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not at all unusual. PDF files are very well compressed, print files usually are not. You can check the "Print as image" option (perhaps under Advanced) is off, you can try lowering the resolution in printer settings; otherwise, that's pretty much how it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines