Highlighted

Adobe acrobat standard DC, continued sign in required

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the adobe cloud installed by customer support. I've had 7 CRM tickets open and timeout on the same issue. I don't know what Microsoft did in the latest update to windows 10, but I constantly have to sign in to my Adobe account as well as my google account since the update. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe acrobat standard DC, continued sign in required

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the adobe cloud installed by customer support. I've had 7 CRM tickets open and timeout on the same issue. I don't know what Microsoft did in the latest update to windows 10, but I constantly have to sign in to my Adobe account as well as my google account since the update. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
LinSims LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft broke the Credentials Manager. I had this issue myself, and the only fix that worked for me was to roll back to the 1909 release. Rumor has it that they'll have a fix in the next version update to Windows 10. 

Meantime, let me move this to the Creative Cloud Services forum, which is more appropriate for this question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community. Questions that apply to Creative Cloud Services in general should be posted in the Creative Cloud Services community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0