• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Standard DC - Viewing Multiple PDF's at one time - same screen

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to view and work on multiple PDF's at once, not look back and forth between tabs.  I used the help function and tutorials and can only find information on having more than one file open, but having to go between tabs which does not allow viewing multiple files at once.  Using Adobe Acrobat Standard DC at work.  Is there a way to do this?  I have Pro at home and can have multiple PDF's open and spread on my screen at the same time.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can switch off the tab view in the preferences of Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick response.  I have gone to edit - preferences - and looked in each of the five categories:  Commenting, Documents, Full Screen, General and Page Display, but cannot find where to switch off the tab view.  Is it called something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In category General

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! I had it right the first time, and just noticed "requires relaunch" to get this done.  Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chopper & Bernd, I've been struggling with this issue ever since upgrading to DC!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see this option in the General tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines