• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat X closes automatically after opening

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I just install Adobe Acrobat X on Windows 10 1809 machine and when opening the program it keep closing after few second with following error. This is brand new install. I tried to install this on different P but keep getting same issue. Its working fine on machine which it was install in past.

2020-06-04 15_37_35-Adobe.png

I have modify the Host file and enter following details

127.0.0.1 Acroipm.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 Acroipm.adobe.com.edgesuite.net
127.0.0.1 *.dscd.akamai.net

but still is closing the application.

I dont get any other error.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat X is outdated and not compatible with Windows 10, so issues are to be expected.

You should make sure you update Acrobat to the latest version available (10.1.16, available here: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/10.x/), and maybe run it in Compatibility Mode with an earlier OS, but that's about all you can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it working for machine which it was install in past but its not working on new machine. New and old machine have same patches, same apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't answer that, but by the very fact it's incompatible it means it's not stable and not predictable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines