• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.1.1 suddenly not working

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I recently ported my registered CS6 over to a new computer (Windows 10). . Now today, several weeks later, I cannot get Acrobat X Pro to open. I tried fixing it from the Programs feature in the control panel and rebooted my computer. Did not work. HELP!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Acrobat X is not compatible with Windows 10 there's not much we can offer.

The first step must be to update it to the latest available version, which is 10.1.16.

You can get all the installers from here:

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/10.x/

You need to install them one by one, in ascending order.

After that the only other thing you can try is to run the application in Compatibility Mode with an earlier OS, like Windows 7.

The real solution is to upgrade to the current version (Acrobat DC for a subscription version, or Acrobat 2017 for a perpetual license), which is compatible with your current OS. The former is recommended, as it will prevent you from being in the same situation in the future...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there instructions on the installation process?? I seem to be having difficulty with the .msp files. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there another location for this update...I desperately need it, but site not accessible, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works fine, but you can no longer open it in most browsers. Use a dedicated FTP client, instead.

If you're on Windows check out SmartFTP or Filezilla.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines