Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat X Pro won't uninstall Mac OS Catalina

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to Catalina and didnt realise that my 32 bit version of Acrobat was going to bring so much pain. Can't uninstall so can't install a new acrobat product.

Have tried using the AcroCleaner but it doesnt detect that the programme is there.

HELP!

Many thanks 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat X Pro won't uninstall Mac OS Catalina

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to Catalina and didnt realise that my 32 bit version of Acrobat was going to bring so much pain. Can't uninstall so can't install a new acrobat product.

Have tried using the AcroCleaner but it doesnt detect that the programme is there.

HELP!

Many thanks 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't just trash the application?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

Before you upgrade to Catalina, we recommend that you uninstall your 32-bit Adobe apps. Older uninstallers are also 32-bit apps and don't work in Catalina. For more information, please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/global/fix-macos-64-bit-compatibility-errors.html#Uninstall32...

Hope this isnformation will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0