• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat X Pro

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I try to open a PDF with the Adobe Acrobat X Pro I get a message that says "This app cant run on your PC---to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.    How do I correct as I prefer to use the old format.

thanks   

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems like you've tried to install the outdated and unsupported version of Acrobat Pro in a newer operating system... my guess Microsoft Windows 10?

If that would be the case, you may want to  try and run this program in compatibility mode for MS Windows 7.

See the legacy systems release notes here:

That said, if running in compatibility mode works for you, don't forget to apply all the latest updates/patches that were published for that version of Acrobat Pro.

NOTE: In the release notes, you may notice thatsome specific type support were also dropped in regards of interoperability with other programs in a Microsoft Windows environment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines