Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat X Standard Download for Windows 10

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company uses Adobe Acrobat X Standard, and I just got a new computer. However we no longer have the installation CD. I do however have the serial number. I understand you can send me the program. Would you please do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat X Standard Download for Windows 10

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company uses Adobe Acrobat X Standard, and I just got a new computer. However we no longer have the installation CD. I do however have the serial number. I understand you can send me the program. Would you please do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat X is no longer supported by Adobe, and they don't offer installers for non-supported versions. It's also not compatible with Windows 10, so you're out of luck on both fronts...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0