• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat X

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an unsed copy of Adobe Acrobat X and I installed it on a Windows 10 laptop with an i7 cpu and it basically shut it down.  Computer got so slow it would take 5 minutes or more for something you clicked on to come up.  Same with logging in.  It was fine until it updated itself through automatic updates.  Just wondering if anyone else had seen this problem.  I could really use the features of Acrobat X but not at sacraficing the usability of my laptop.  Once I uninstalled Acrobat X my laptop is running fine.  Any clues?  This version came with my Fijitsu scanner and I had never installed it until I needed the option to hi-light items I had scanned in as PDFs.  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is very strange and should not be happening, but Acrobat X is outdated and not compatible with Windows 10, so strange problems might occur when trying to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines