Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat XI is Great! Adobe The Company IS NOT!

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can you lemmings, let this company control your work environment with their disgustingly intrusive cloud-based system?

Seriously, just how ignorant can you be to let them do this to you?

You are literally paying them to spy on you.

Soon, you will be paying the garbage man to purchase your trash back!

How stupid can one be to think each and every idea you have is now in their database and they can

pick and choose the ones they like and toss the ones they dislike.

When you see your tight-lipped idea appear on Shark Tank, you'll know where it came from and will most likely be a friend of a friend with ties to an Adobe executive. 

From advertising to inventions, you are giving them free reign to your thoughts and ideas; while they cut staff and run happily to the bank to deposit your yearly subscription cash.

They took almost $500 from me twice, no longer support either piece of software and can't even provide a link to download the latest version.

Every time, I think I found my link...It refreshes the page and puts me right back to their cloud based intrusive apps / software?

Why don't they just delete the links and say "IT"S NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND YOU ARE S*** OUT OF LUCK" rather than have me spend hours searching for the holy grail?

This is customer service?

Amazingly, the software they sell at retailers, ISN'T supported by Adobe...SERIOUSLY?!

This was directly from the horse's mouth "Adobe Support"

Rather they refer you to head back to the retailer, you purchased the software from, bring your 10 year old receipt with you and ask the 16 year old behind the counter to investigate, why my GENUINE, $500 piece of software, doesn't have a valid serial number; according to Adobe WHAT?

I wasn't aware, Staples, Office Depot, Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, etc. etc. have been selling non-genuine; bootleg software? or does Adobe only support THEIR software from THEIR websites download and purchase area?

Well, in a roundabout way, that's pretty much what I was told by the Support Staff.

More fantastic customer service Adobe...NOT!

These people are corporate crooks! White collar criminals! I'm so glad most websites will no longer support their monopoly with Adobe Flash!

It's about time, you lemmings stop supporting this criminal enterprise!

That's all folks!

Just needed to vent, give my opinion of this behemoth and exercise my right, to free speech!

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat XI is Great! Adobe The Company IS NOT!

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can you lemmings, let this company control your work environment with their disgustingly intrusive cloud-based system?

Seriously, just how ignorant can you be to let them do this to you?

You are literally paying them to spy on you.

Soon, you will be paying the garbage man to purchase your trash back!

How stupid can one be to think each and every idea you have is now in their database and they can

pick and choose the ones they like and toss the ones they dislike.

When you see your tight-lipped idea appear on Shark Tank, you'll know where it came from and will most likely be a friend of a friend with ties to an Adobe executive. 

From advertising to inventions, you are giving them free reign to your thoughts and ideas; while they cut staff and run happily to the bank to deposit your yearly subscription cash.

They took almost $500 from me twice, no longer support either piece of software and can't even provide a link to download the latest version.

Every time, I think I found my link...It refreshes the page and puts me right back to their cloud based intrusive apps / software?

Why don't they just delete the links and say "IT"S NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND YOU ARE S*** OUT OF LUCK" rather than have me spend hours searching for the holy grail?

This is customer service?

Amazingly, the software they sell at retailers, ISN'T supported by Adobe...SERIOUSLY?!

This was directly from the horse's mouth "Adobe Support"

Rather they refer you to head back to the retailer, you purchased the software from, bring your 10 year old receipt with you and ask the 16 year old behind the counter to investigate, why my GENUINE, $500 piece of software, doesn't have a valid serial number; according to Adobe WHAT?

I wasn't aware, Staples, Office Depot, Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, etc. etc. have been selling non-genuine; bootleg software? or does Adobe only support THEIR software from THEIR websites download and purchase area?

Well, in a roundabout way, that's pretty much what I was told by the Support Staff.

More fantastic customer service Adobe...NOT!

These people are corporate crooks! White collar criminals! I'm so glad most websites will no longer support their monopoly with Adobe Flash!

It's about time, you lemmings stop supporting this criminal enterprise!

That's all folks!

Just needed to vent, give my opinion of this behemoth and exercise my right, to free speech!

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0

Have something to add?