• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to cancel a subscription for ADOBE ACRO PRO SUBS, which I don't even know how I got the subscription, I just needed a pdf reader and thought Adobe was free. Now they're wanting to charge me 28.00 to cancel. Then they said they would give me 3 free months then I could cancel without the charge.

And yet they did not apply the 3 free months I agreed to, to get them out of my life without having to pay to do it.

Trying to find someone to talk to is impossible, my only option was to come here to this forum to complain.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can complain all you want to here, but no one here can help you. These communities are absolutely not Adobe Customer Support. You need to call Adobe Customer Support and ask for a supervisor and layout the dates and facts. Keep on going up the ladder until you reach someone in real authority. In the worst case and assuming this was charged against a credit card, dispute the charge with the credit card provider.

FWIW, I suspect that instead of downloading the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, you mistakenly clicked on the Adobe Acrobat Pro product which is anything but free. The only way they could have charged your credit or debit card would be if you provided that information to them at the time you downloaded Acrobat Pro or created the Adobe account in the first place. Anytime you provide a credit card number for what you think is a free product, you should assume that what you are signing up for is not free or at best is a free trial that turns into a paid subscription within a week or so unless you quickly cancel.

Good luck!

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines