• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobate 9 - Initial View

New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to set initial view to open to cover page with no page number, but a page number is required. 

File

Properties

- Navigation  Tab
   -- Bookmarks Panel and Pages

- Open To Page (Question)

-- I need to leave blank because cover page thumbnail is blank and is required to be blank

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you set it to 1, the document will open to the first page. Is that different than what you want, and if so, in what way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand I can set it to 1 and the document will open to the first page (thumbnail page 1), but I need it to open the cover page (thumbnail page number blank).

Note: If the cover page does not have a page number and the second page has a page number of 1 if you set 1 the document will open to the first page (thumbnail page 1) and not the cover page (thumbnail page number blank), but I need the initial view to open to the cover page (thumbnail page number left blank).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the page that you're referring to as the cover page ("thumbnail page blank") the second page of the document, the third, or something else? It doesn't sound like it's the first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cover page is first.  The cover page does not have a page number.

Bottom line.  Initial view needs to open to the cover page that does not have a page number.  How do I set the initial view to open to the cover page that does not have a page number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could embed a document-level javascript that opens the very first page.

100a.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to enter the physical page number, not the page label.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines