• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobate DC Version 2021.001.20145 printing blank pages on large files

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the release of the latest update Version 2021.001.20145, my users started experiencing problems with pages printing blank or partially blank. I tried updating the latest printer drivers for windows 10 as well as checking for any newer updates but nothing has fixed the problem. After about 300-400 pages, the following pages print out either completely blank or partially blank with data missing in random locations of the page. 

The printers are Citizen and Zebra label printers and pages are 4x6 shipping labels. The issue happens on both brands of printers across all of my customer service reps. I have attached a sample file that is giving us problems

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Having researched similar problems in the past, I tried selecting the Advanced option of "Print as Image" but in this case, it did not help print the pages, they still came out blank after page 397 of the file that I uploaded as a test file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: Here's an example of the when the labels come out partially blank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines