• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Cancellation?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I just downloaded Adobe Acrobat DC and this is my first time trying it out. It looks like when my trial runs out I will be charged $19.99 on March 25. On the Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms page, it says that if I cancel within 14 days of the intial order, I will be refunded the full amount.

I want to clarify if this means after March 25, if I choose cancel anytime between then and 14 days after (April 8) , I will be refunded the full amount? 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Linda

Hope you are doing well. As described you want to know about the refund policy.

A refund depends on when you cancel and the type of subscription you purchased. For most plans, you get a full refund if you cancel within 14 days of your initial purchase. For more information please check out the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html#cancel

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines